In case you missed it, I’ve already documented the makeup of clouds when describing how they harvest helium. The TL;DR version is that helium rises from natural gas in the earth and forms clouds by supporting the water in the atmosphere, so clouds are mostly helium, water, and a little unbound hydrogen and oxygen. We can work out what effect it would have to eat this. Read the rest of this entry »
- Could machines really rise up and take control? If so, who would be the leader?
- Have cats taken over the world, but we just don’t know it yet?
- Do ants poop?
- Is it possible to use time travel to create an entire army of clones and take over the world?
- Sometimes I think life would be easier if we lived in space. How would this affect our society?
- What have we missed about the time of the dinosaurs? How did it start and end?
- … Or add an idea of your own!
© DaniBiscuit 2009-2013
Feel free to share, but please don't steal!