You’re in a bright, well-lit room. But when the power goes out, where does all that lovely light that the room was so full of, go? It was wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling, a room packed with light. Sure, you’ve ceased production of new light, but the existing stuff can’t just disappear into thin air – after all, the first thing they teach you in physics is that energy can’t be destroyed. So what happens? Read the rest of this entry »
- Could machines really rise up and take control? If so, who would be the leader?
- Have cats taken over the world, but we just don’t know it yet?
- Do ants poop?
- Is it possible to use time travel to create an entire army of clones and take over the world?
- Sometimes I think life would be easier if we lived in space. How would this affect our society?
- What have we missed about the time of the dinosaurs? How did it start and end?
- … Or add an idea of your own!
© DaniBiscuit 2009-2013
Feel free to share, but please don't steal!