There are things that we, as humans, find difficult to comprehend. We live only finite lives, and our little life is rounded with a sleep. As a result, it is extremely difficult for us to comprehend the full extent and meaning of infinity… The first question we come out with is, “But what came before the beginning?” We have no experience or understanding of things that don’t have to start somewhere and struggle to come to terms with it (without the use of illegal narcotics or possibly decades of isolated meditation). Read the rest of this entry »
- Could machines really rise up and take control? If so, who would be the leader?
- Have cats taken over the world, but we just don’t know it yet?
- Do ants poop?
- Is it possible to use time travel to create an entire army of clones and take over the world?
- Sometimes I think life would be easier if we lived in space. How would this affect our society?
- What have we missed about the time of the dinosaurs? How did it start and end?
- … Or add an idea of your own!
Join 249 other subscribers
© DaniBiscuit 2009-2013
Feel free to share, but please don't steal!