Jam is made by boiling up fruit and sugar (and a setting agent, if necessary) and then putting it into jars to spread on toast. This applies to any fruit you could name; strawberries, apricots, blackberries, cherries, and more. Marmalade is made by boiling up fruit and sugar (and a setting agent, if necessary) and then putting it into jars to spread on toast. This apparently applies only to citrus fruit. So why on earth does marmalade have a fancy name when it’s just jam? Read the rest of this entry »
- Could machines really rise up and take control? If so, who would be the leader?
- Have cats taken over the world, but we just don’t know it yet?
- Do ants poop?
- Is it possible to use time travel to create an entire army of clones and take over the world?
- Sometimes I think life would be easier if we lived in space. How would this affect our society?
- What have we missed about the time of the dinosaurs? How did it start and end?
- … Or add an idea of your own!
© DaniBiscuit 2009-2013
Feel free to share, but please don't steal!