We’ve all seen power stations… Big hulking beasts on the landscape spewing out fumes from the cooling towers. But if the point of them is to produce energy, why waste it by cooling everything down? Read the rest of this entry »
- Could machines really rise up and take control? If so, who would be the leader?
- Have cats taken over the world, but we just don’t know it yet?
- Do ants poop?
- Is it possible to use time travel to create an entire army of clones and take over the world?
- Sometimes I think life would be easier if we lived in space. How would this affect our society?
- What have we missed about the time of the dinosaurs? How did it start and end?
- … Or add an idea of your own!
Join 249 other subscribers
© DaniBiscuit 2009-2013
Feel free to share, but please don't steal!